Visa for Indonesian in Thailand
Hi. I am seeking for an advice. I am working in Thailand. My partner is Indonesian and since we are not married, she is obliged to get out of the territory every 30days. This is both costly and not convenient. Does anyone have any advice / recommend if there a way to avoid this, in a legal way of course! Thanks in advance!
  • 3
    Hey Mr! Thailand Elite offers 5 year visas for 500k
Answer @ 3/26/2017 7:31:55 PM by pastellambada848
A proper VISA like to study. Language school ED Visa. Cost only 15KB for 10-12 months.
Answer @ 3/27/2017 5:31:55 AM by HugoLefevre
If she is Indonesian should you go to Thailand embassy and asked for get visas because Indonesian getting visas different another country now here because about AEC

Travel Questions


Want to ask a question? You need a free account - ask a question takes 5 seconds to join or login if you have account

Want to learn more about the Questions Answers & Solutions on this site?

Most important: Many functions require that you have a certain Reputation Score, as this increases you get to do more on the site, at the same time your understanding of how the site works will have increased too. It also provides a check against spam postings.

Related Questions

Can you help with answering any of these questions? Help other travellers with your experience and earn reputation score on this site.

Travel Alerts

Important information posted by Red Planetters that might be useful to know.