Visa Work Permits US Citizens to UK
My family of 3 (US citizens) +2 friendly pups are planning to move to London end of year and looking for some advise. I am a freelance DOP (Director of Photography) experienced (16 years) in making narrative movies, tvc commercials, and music videos.

My wife is a TEFL certified English teacher who would like to transfer into a University to finish her 4th year Nursing degree and work part time. We have been living in South East Asia for the past 2 years on business visas. Can anyone help explain our options for obtaining the appropriate visa/work permits to come live in the UK for 3 years?
Edited 1/8/2020 5:13:04 PM by redplanettravelboss ...View History

Travel Questions


Want to ask a question? You need a free account - ask a question takes 5 seconds to join or login if you have account

Want to learn more about the Questions Answers & Solutions on this site?

Most important: Many functions require that you have a certain Reputation Score, as this increases you get to do more on the site, at the same time your understanding of how the site works will have increased too. It also provides a check against spam postings.

Related Questions

Can you help with answering any of these questions? Help other travellers with your experience and earn reputation score on this site.

Travel Alerts

Important information posted by Red Planetters that might be useful to know.