Visa USA
How do I get a visa for the USA?
Answer @ 1/12/2017 11:03:46 AM by DempseyC
Most countries can receive a visa by the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation). This application can be made online at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/. If you are a passport holder of a country not part of the ESTA, you better check the requirements for obtaining visa on your country’s embassy website.

Travel Questions


Want to ask a question? You need a free account - ask a question takes 5 seconds to join or login if you have account

Want to learn more about the Questions Answers & Solutions on this site?

Most important: Many functions require that you have a certain Reputation Score, as this increases you get to do more on the site, at the same time your understanding of how the site works will have increased too. It also provides a check against spam postings.

Related Questions

Can you help with answering any of these questions? Help other travellers with your experience and earn reputation score on this site.

Travel Alerts

Important information posted by Red Planetters that might be useful to know.