Prolong US Visa by visiting Canada?
Can I travel 6 months in the US, cross the border to Canada and return to USA for prolonging my stay?
Answer @ 1/25/2017 12:49:47 AM by DempseyC
No, the maximum stay limit of 6 months is applicable on the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribean Islands. If you’re planning on traveling through, it should be in the 6 month limit.

Travel Questions


Want to ask a question? You need a free account - ask a question takes 5 seconds to join or login if you have account

Want to learn more about the Questions Answers & Solutions on this site?

Most important: Many functions require that you have a certain Reputation Score, as this increases you get to do more on the site, at the same time your understanding of how the site works will have increased too. It also provides a check against spam postings.

Related Questions

Can you help with answering any of these questions? Help other travellers with your experience and earn reputation score on this site.

Travel Alerts

Important information posted by Red Planetters that might be useful to know.

Hotels & Locations

LocalResource Url from Tags can be linked here e.g. Links to City, Illness, Medical Page or, Hotwheels page or airline etc