freelance work visa address
I have been traveling in Europe (Germany especially) for the last few weeks and have decided to pursue a freelance visa for work in Berlin. Is it possible to anmeldung a hostel temporarily for the purposes of getting a visa? Thanks!
  • 0
  • 0
    I've been reading about a new law from November 2015 that requires a landlord-letter to anmeldung. Do you know if I will be able to get a similar document from a hostel? Thanks!
Answer @ 1/9/2017 10:35:31 PM by ΚΜ68
I made it in 2014.. I was staying in a hostel and asked them to sign documents for registration and hostel agreed..
Answer @ 1/9/2017 7:35:31 PM by BiancaBianca
You just need two forms filled out, not a letter from landlord. You can get them from the website. You probably have to find the right hostel todo it. I'm sure not all would. I did see a few places on WG-suche that weren't terribly priced for long term staying for that specific purpose.

Travel Questions


Want to ask a question? You need a free account - ask a question takes 5 seconds to join or login if you have account

Want to learn more about the Questions Answers & Solutions on this site?

Most important: Many functions require that you have a certain Reputation Score, as this increases you get to do more on the site, at the same time your understanding of how the site works will have increased too. It also provides a check against spam postings.

Related Questions

Can you help with answering any of these questions? Help other travellers with your experience and earn reputation score on this site.

Travel Alerts

Important information posted by Red Planetters that might be useful to know.

Hotels & Locations

LocalResource Url from Tags can be linked here e.g. Links to City, Illness, Medical Page or, Hotwheels page or airline etc