Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Corazón Tecsys SL may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- - To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- - To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Corazón Tecsys SL
C/ Hospital 24, Cambrils, Tarragona, Spain
+34 977 270881
The information contained in this website is educational in nature and does not constitute, nor is it a substitute for any kind of travel information, or medical advice.
If you have any health or medical questions, or if you believe that you might require medical treatment of any kind, Red Planet Travel strongly urges you to contact your physician or other competent medical professionals.
Red Planet Travel makes every effort to provide the most up-to-date information in this website. However, Red Planet Travel does not provide advice of any kind, and shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the information presented herein, or your reliance thereon.
- This web site (the "Site") is offered to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Agreement"). Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance and agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use this Site. In addition, when using particular Red Planet Travel services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, and policies applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines, rules, and policies are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement. If you do not accept this Agreement, you will not be permitted access to the Site or to sign up for the services offered there. Please take the time to read this Agreement carefully. The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be amended from time to time by Red Planet Travel by posting such change at the Site. Use by you after a change to these terms and conditions has been so posted by Red Planet Travel shall constitute acceptance by you of such changed terms. If you do not wish to accept such changes, your only remedy is to terminate your use of this Site.
2. This Site is for non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, or create derivative works from information or material on this Site, except that you may download and make one copy of the content and other downloadable items displayed on this Site for personal, non-commercial use or for the use of your patients, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of Red Planet Travel, which consent may be withheld in their discretion. You agree that in using the content, material or other information on or accessed through this Site, you will comply with all applicable laws.
3. The purpose of this Site is to provide you with travel related health information. Please be aware, however, that this information is not intended to constitute medical or other professional diagnosis, analysis or advice. For questions about your particular medical condition or treatment, please consult with your own doctor or other health practitioner. The information and other material published on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. Red Planet Travel reserves the right to change the Site at any time, in its discretion. Red Planet Travel does not warrant that the functions contained in the Site or any materials or content contained therein will be interrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. Red Planet Travel and its subsidiaries and affiliates shall not be liable for the use of the Site, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein.
Red Planet Travel MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED OR DISCUSSED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL Red Planet Travel BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR THROUGH HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED WEB SITE, EVEN IF Red Planet Travel AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES RESULT FROM Red Planet Travel'S NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Red Planet Travel DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Red Planet Travel RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. Red Planet Travel DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL MATERIALS POSTED TO THE SITE BY USERS, AND Red Planet Travel IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MATERIALS POSTED BY USERS. HOWEVER, Red Planet Travel RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ALL TIMES TO DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION AS NECESSARY TO SATISFY ANY LAW, REGULATION OR GOVERNMENT REQUEST, OR TO EDIT, REFUSE TO POST OR TO REMOVE ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, THAT IN Red Planet Travel'S SOLE DISCRETION ARE OBJECTIONABLE OR IN VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS APPEAR WITHIN THE BODY OF THE SITE AND ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. TO THE EXTENT ANY SUCH DISCLAIMERS PLACE GREATER RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIAL THEREIN, SUCH GREATER RESTRICTIONS SHALL APPLY.
5. This site may contain links to sites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference and convenience only. Red Planet Travel is not responsible for the content, products, services, statements or privacy policies in, offered, made or asserted in such sites. The inclusion of such links within this Site does not suggest any endorsement of the material on such Sites or any association with their operators.
6. In the event you provide material, information, suggestions or comments to Red Planet Travel, or post any such material, information, suggestions or comments on the Site, Red Planet Travel reserves the right to use such material, information, suggestions or comments in its discretion, with no compensation or credit to you. You hereby grant to Red Planet Travel a nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free license to utilize and publish such information and material, in whole or in part.
7. You represent, warrant and covenant that you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials which: (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other right, or (v) contain a virus or other harmful component.
8. You agree to keep any password that you may be given during your use of the Site secret and not to share it with anyone. Should you share your password with anyone or fail to take reasonable steps to keep it secure, you shall be responsible for all activity conducted with your password.
9. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
Red Planet Travel is a trading name of Corazón Tecsys SL.
©2015 Red Planet Travel. All Rights Reserved.
This document was last updated on December 12, 2016